Domain-Driven Design in PHP
- Real examples written in PHP showcasing DDD Architectural Styles.
Functional Programming in PHP
- This book will show you how to leverage these new PHP5.3+ features by understanding functional programming principles
- A book about unit testing with PHPUnit by Chris Hartjes.
Mastering Object-Orientated PHP
- A book about object-orientated PHP by Brandon Savage.
Modern PHP New Features and Good Practices
- A book about new PHP features and best practices by Josh Lockhart.
Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
- A book about modernizing legacy PHP applications by Paul M. Jones.
PHP 7 Upgrade Guide
- An ebook covering all of the features and changes in PHP 7 by Colin O'Dell.
- A book about learning to write PHP by Dayle Rees.
Scaling PHP Applications
- An ebook about by Steve Corona.
Securing PHP: Core Concepts
- A book about common security terms and practices for PHP by Chris Cornutt.
- A book about catching PCNTL signals in CLI scripts by Cal Evans.
The Grumpy Programmer's Guide to Building Testable PHP Applications
- A book about building testing PHP applications by Chris Hartjes.
XML Parsing with PHP
- This book covers parsing and validating XML documents, leveraging XPath expressions, and working with namespaces as well as how to create and modify XML files programmatically.
Task management/To-do lists
Money, Budgeting and Management
Collaborative software or groupware suites
Web-based project management and bug tracking systems
Self hosted project management, invoicing, and collaboration. Duet provides ever ...
Check out Duet
An open, extensible, wiki for your team built using React and Node.js.
Check out Outline
Custom communication systems
Zulip is a powerful, open source group chat application.
Check out Zulip